Friday 22 April 2016

Chris Evans got all praised for Varun Dhawan


Disney India had recently announced that the studio and Varun Dhawan have collaborated on the massive summer blockbuster, Marvels Captain America - Civil War’s Hindi language version.  For this year’s most-anticipated and eagerly awaited superhero film, the Studio has got on board versatile actor and youth icon Varun Dhawan to lend his voice for Steve Rogers AKA Cap Am in the Hindi version of the colossal superhero action flick.


We hear that the original Captain America aka dashing Hollywood actor Chris Evans also personally saw the Hindi trailer featuring Varun Dhawan and has come out and publicly praised Varun!!

Chris Evans reacted immediately after he saw the hindi trailer, " Ah yes! He's quite authoritative; he seems to have done a good job." The compliment coming from none other than one of the most popular superheroes and actors amongst today's movie fans Chris Evans, this is must be exciting for Varun.

Varun Dhawan, in turn, elated with the praise coming his way, says. "I think it's pretty cool that he got to see it (trailer) and liked it because eventually he is Captain America and I tried to maintain his tone, so if he's happy with the voice then I'm happy," 


He adds, "I can't wait for India to watch it. I wasn't sure of how it would turn out and worked on my voice with Mona Shetty. I really loved the character since I haven't played something like this here. So more than the praise I am getting, I'm happy because this is creatively satisfying and that is the biggest joy an actor or any creative person can get."


Captain America: Civil War releases in India on May 6 in 3D, IMAX and 2D. It will be released in four languages - English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

No comments:

Post a Comment