Wednesday 23 November 2016

YUVRAJ SINGH THINKS NEHA DHUPIA HAS THE WORST TECHNIQUE IN RUNNING



Cricketing sensation and philanthropist Yuvraj Singh is the next guest on the popular audio talk show #NoFilterNeha with Neha Dhupia on Saavn. Like every other episode, this one too features banter exchanged between the school friends and we get to hear a whole new side to both of the celebrities. Known for his sense of humour and outspoken attitude, Yuvraj Singh does not disappoint in the show and reveals that Neha Dhupia has the worst technique in running and he hopes she is working on it!

When Neha joked about how on their holiday to Goa, he made her run sprints just so that he and Angad Bedi could have a good laugh, he remarked saying - "Well, I remember you saying 'I'm an army girl, I can run'. And that is the worst women's technique I have ever seen in running, I must tell you that. I hope you're improving on that." Shocked, she replied saying "So basically, you're just telling the entire country that I don't know how to run!" which he laughed off!



No comments:

Post a Comment