Sunday 20 March 2016

CHULL GIRL ALIA BHATT

By Harshada Vedpathak
Alia Bhatt is ready with her latest film Kapoor & Sons, where she can be seen playing chilled nope chull out girl….
This film is about dysfunctional family ever had you paid the mediator in real life?
Here in, Kapoor & Sons, I shall not use the negative word like dysfunctional. In this film there is nothing negative about anything. When you laugh, play and cry, you fight that’s the norm of any family. You came into the world crying then you laugh also. There has to be tears and laughter in life. So Kapoor & Sons got all. If you talk about mediator, it’s not constant for me, we just switch roles. Sometime it’s me, my mom, dad or my sister.  If you are aware of each other’s strong and weak points you can play the mediator.
How will you describe your role in the film?
Tia, she is an Interior designer.  She is free spirited, happy, open, really easy going girl. Who is covering mountain up for Kapoor & sons.
How is real Alia?
I am very moody person. I have bit of feminine and some time guy moment. I am confused at times. I think it’s good, so I can adapt to the given situation.
Your song  Chull … is at the top of music list. What do you have to say about it?
Oh I had enjoy doing that song.  Before Kapoor & Sons, I was shooting for Udtah Panjab, which had sad and stressful storyline. So coming from that, I was excited.  Shooting Chull… was my first schedule and I felt happy. That was fun filled schedule.
How was working with Fawad Khan?
While promoting Kapoor & Sons, I realised that he is very famous then me and Siddharth. Everybody is obsessed and loves him. I did not know about his fan following before but I had seen people of all age group going crazy. (Smile) People don’t want to believe that he is married. He is great guy to work with
What make you want to be a part of Kapoor & Sons?
While accepting any film, story is always important to me. One would imagine how many songs, who is a director and how much of screen time I am going to have. I don’t go for that jazz.  Kapoor & Sons has unique story which is never been told. It’s a story of every household. And I am sure everyone in the audience would relate to it.
How is working with Rishi Kapoor?
He is very entertaining person to have on set. He was very presence while doing his five hours long make up.  One thing I have learnt from him is that be passionate about your job. You can see him with the same passion after so many years.  
As we know you as spontaneous actress. How was Siddharth and Fawad kind of acting?
I and Fawad are very spontaneous. But Siddharth is very good in improvising. He loves to improvise during scene. Sometime he will catch you off guard and I love that, as I respond with spontaneous reaction.
What’s your dream role?
I don’t have any dream role but I haven’t done any action film so far. Keeping that in mind I had began learning kick boxing.
After Shaandar have you become cautious?
I was always cautious and picky for selecting my script. After Shandaar I am calmed down. I am not taking life for granted.  Good film and good contain will always work. You can’t make average film and fool audience anymore.
When is that your and Ranbeer Kapoor’s film will go on floor?
This year itself.
Will you be working with your father and mother in near future?
Let’s see…in coming future you can see me in my Dad’s film
How you did like that Siddharth took your side against KRK’s twitter?  
I was surprised because that was unlike Siddharth. I was not aware about it and I don’t even know who KRK is. Siddharth has made very valid point saying,  you are critic so you can talk about our films. But no need to pass on, cheap kind of remark upon young girl. He added, we as Film Industry should not encourage this cheap kind remark especially, when it’s come to girl. KRK and Siddharth know each other; they did one film together.
Aim you had set in life, have you achieved so far?
I don’t have any goal. I just take my life the way it comes.
Student of the Years to Kapoor & Sons, how would you describe your journey?
I feel I am grown up now. Each film was different journey which gives you different experience.  Since then I had grown up. But there is a par t of me which was naïve, as I did not know many things about anything. I missed those days.  
How do you prepared for the role?
I go with director’s vision. As Udtah Panjab has different kind of story then I prepaid my role as my director asks me to do. Even in Gauri Shinde’s film I did the same. Her film is very verbose as English Vinglish; I had to prepare for that kind of role. If the character is different from my personality then I have to prepared extensively for the role
How was working with Shahrukh Khan?
Amazing… there is no one word but I can just go on and on. On my first day of shoot, my back was facing the camera. Even in that scene I was very nervous but what broke the ice was our award function gags rehearsal. Shahrukh is on the set was like complete lovely energy to have
Buzz about you and Siddharth refuses to die, what is it?
(smile) I don’t know yaar…

No comments:

Post a Comment