Tuesday 10 November 2015

Sonali Bendre to judge India’s Best Dramebaaz season 2

Sonali Bendre to judge India’s Best Dramebaaz season 2





Sonali Bendre's debut fiction show, Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Yeh met with an overwhelming response. And now, the actress is all set to explore the television medium with a reality show, India's Best Dramebaaz.

The actress will be judging the second season of the reality show that scouts for acting talent among kids. “This show is close to my heart. I had such a blast last time because of the kids. There is so much innocence and purity that despite the long hours, I don’t mind taking up this show,” informs Sonali adding, “I had decided I will not do anything this year because it was hectic shooting for Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Ye. But only because it was India’s Best Dramebaaz, I decided to do it.”


Sharing the experience of doing the fiction show, she says, “I was fine shooting for six months, but after that, it became too much. I need more time with my son Ranveer and family. A reality show fits perfectly into my space as I have to shoot only four-five days in a month.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment