Thursday 28 July 2016

Ali Zafar will be seen in three movies every year​

​​Ali Zafar will be seen on the big screen with director Gauri Shinde's 'Dear Zindagi' where he's playing one of Alia Bhatt's love interests.
I am no Aamir Khan. If I do one project and it doesn't work I miss out on a year. So now, I have decided that I would indulge deeper into projects and not just do one project a year." Says Ali

I have been very conscious of the scripts and the content, but I think I will be even more cautious now. I didn’t sign many films before, because after a certain point, you get typecast and get the same roles. I had played the chocolate-boy and I wanted to try different things. I did Kill Dil because of that. It didn’t work out at that level. But the roles that I had been looking forward to would be roles which are not just clean-cut, but something edgy, cool, cut-through, something crazy, different and something challenging that kind of stuff.​

No comments:

Post a Comment