Sunday 26 March 2017

Actor Manav Kaul bags the HT Most Stylish Award 2017


The sixth edition of the Hindustan Times Most Stylish Awards was recently held at the Taj Land’s End hotel in Bandra, which saw celebrities from Bollywood witness the event.

Prominent theatre/ film actor & theatre director Manav Kaul who was nominated won the HT Most Stylish Theatre Personality Award. Manav Kaul, who owns a theatre group Aranya since 2004, said that since this is his first award in Mumbai, he feels immensely honoured to have received it but more so, because it’s related to theatre.

On asking about his experience on winning the award, Manav says, “This is the second time I’ve been nominated as I was nominated last year too. It’s a style award & to me, style means happiness. It’s something you’re comfortable with and since I’m comfortable with theatre, I have a certain style in theatre and that’s why, I believe I’ve been chosen for this award. I feel elated about my win for the fact that any form of recognition is an interesting one as it speaks a lot about my contribution & work in theatre and getting an appreciation for the same feels great.”

Talking about the HT Most Stylish Award, Manav asserts, “It’s a very interesting award, very compact & personal to me and I feel honoured to have received it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment