Friday 5 February 2016

Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat open up about their journey in Bollywood!



Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat open up about their journey in Bollywood!

Bollywood is one industry where everyone wants to be. The cut throat entertainment world surely makes one strong and determined to excel in their field of work. Being given an opportunity to star in what is surely the year's most awaited love story, that too on the weekend dedicated to love worldwide is surely huge. Both Yami Gautam and Pulkit Samrat are aware that Sanam Re is a big milestone in their careers. Director Divya Khosla Kumar had complete faith in both, the power of the love story of Sanam Re and the capabilities of her lead actors. Speaking on the same, Yami says that, "I'm not from a film family and whatever I've done is on my own hard work . I don't believe in being part of any camp. You have to be careful about your choices it's important to make the right ones especially when you're alone. One has to accept failures as well and be wise.  I knew Sanam Re was for me when I read the soul stirring script and I completely surrendered to Divya and her vision because I had full faith in her.  I want to do good work . I believe in being focused." 

Pulkit adds that, "I believe in pushing the envelope and that is what I wish the audience sees with Sanam Re. No one is ever satisfied in life with their career and no one should get comfortable in their career, we should always strive to do better than our last performance and reach for the stars. I thank Divya for giving me this opportunity." 

No comments:

Post a Comment