Saturday 20 February 2016

Spritual Rajniesh Duggall...


Kashi has a special significance for actor Rajniesh Duggall. It is here that Rajniesh discovered his spiritual side. "it was simply another shoot. I started preparing for the character of Bicky Shukla for Direct Ishq and Kashi brought with it a special spiritual calling. I found a strange peace in the land of the Mahadev," admits Rajniesh, who has also done a scene straight out of Mahabharata, a la Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron in the film. "Even my dubbing was done with me chewing paan for authentic feel of the character."

However Rajniesh is sure that even post this film, Kashi will be a destination he would head for, at least once a year. "I can not contain what I experienced there in words. You must be there to feel the aura," he avers.








No comments:

Post a Comment