Monday 9 May 2022

Anees Bajmee Interview

 ANEES BAZMEE SHIFTS TO A HORROR COMEDY WITH BHOOLBHULLAIYA-2!


We are seated in the plush office of T-SERIES for the interviews pertaining to BhoolBhullaiya-2 and the director of the film Anees Bazmee walks in to have a chat with the gathered media. Over to Anees Bazmee.

You have made many genre of films but BhoolBhullaiya- 2 is your first horror comedy.
Yes. I had liked the original Bhool Bhullaiya and when I was offered the sequel I immediately said yes and started scripting the film and stars like Kartik Aryan and Kiara Advani were signed and after a long shooting schedule the film is ready for release.

Is the story akin to the first part?
Not at all. Its totally a fresh script but some of the characters are the  same and amongst the cast only Rajpal Yadav has been repeated.

How was it like working with the cast?
Kartik Aryan is very talented and hardworking and works on his character really well. Kiara Advani knows a thing or two about filmmaking and she is a natural before the camera and gives her okay shots very fast. Tabu of course is an accomplished actress and has given an impressive performance.

The film was delayed a bit.
Yes due to the pandemic we lost many dates of our stars and it was a long wait to get the combined dates of the stars.Inspite of that we completed the film on-time.

Do you personally like horror films?
Yes. I used to listen to the horror stories my mother and my grandmother narrated to me and in the nights I was very terrified of such stories in my-childhood. But I even now like to watch horror films.

What about the music of the film?
The score by Preetam and Tanishq Bagchi is excellent  and the songs are chartbusters.

What next?
I have my 2006 film Naam previously named Benaam starring Ajay Devgn ,Bhoomika Chawla and Sameera Reddy  ready for release . It is an Indian version of Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy.  It was produced by Dinesh Patel who passed away recently and gave the first break to Ajay Devgn in 'Phool Aur Kaante'.

#AneesBazmee, #AkshayKumar, Karthik Aaryaan, #KiaraAdvani,

No comments:

Post a Comment