Tuesday 14 April 2020

Arti Singh Urges Everyone To Practice Yoga



Arti Singh Urges Everyone To Practice Yoga During These Testing Times

COVID-19 might have halted all professional work but our actors have found themselves playing multiple roles during quarantine- from being chefs to being their own fitness instructor, the stars are doing it all to cope with the nation-wide lockdown.

Apart from doing daily household chores, cooking and catching up on films and web-series, actress Arti Singh of Bigg Boss 13 fame, has also been practicing Yoga. “I used to practice Yoga daily when I was in Lucknow but I lost touch in between. Now that we are all home and have time in our hands I have got back to doing it daily. Usually, I try to do it as soon as I wake up or in the evenings, depending upon how I am feeling that day. Yoga has positively affected me as it helps calm my mind down. I encourage everyone to a small session of Yoga every day, as these are testing times we are all facing. Yoga will essentially keep you calm and patient”, says Arti Singh.

Although sitting on the couch and binge-watching all our favorite series and films sound ideal, we urge everyone to stay physically fit and active during self-quarantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment