Friday 9 June 2017

Gautami Tadimalla shares her thoughts from the sets of 'E'..


Gautami Tadimalla shares her experience of working on the sets of 'E', her upcoming horror-thriller and her come-back to the Malayalam industry after 14years. 

"It's wonderful to be back but the most beautiful thing is, I feel like I was never away! It's like I had a small break and that has given me a fresh new perspective on my work. It was a delight to work with Kukku and Sangeeth, after such a long time but it felt like no time has passed. Of all the films I have done through my career, this is one of the very few films that have been completed so beautifully in the planned time period. And this is a film that is a complete script with all the "ingredients" required in a main stream entertainer. I'm very proud of the commitment of every member of our unit that has made this possible. 

Our producers, Sangeeth Sivan and Amin Surani, and their production team have been extremely supportive and caring of the welfare of our unit and we have truly worked as a family. 
"E" is a film that has been a delight for me to be a part of - both to act in and simply be a part of the unit!"

Speaking about the film, she says, "E" is a supernatural thriller and even within the genre, this is a different subject. Having a strong emotional core, this is a film about relationships and the deepest bonds between human beings. Touching, sentimental, humorous, thrilling... "E" has it all! It's been a challenge and  a fulfilling one too, for me. Kukku is a dynamic and very empathetic director who establishes a bond with his actors and this helps them perform better. Sangeeth has been a wonderful guiding force on set and his experience has given us all an invaluable edge in our work. The team of new and young actors who have performed with me are simply wonderful. Their enthusiasm, talent and hard work are exemplary. Above all, they have such a positive and upbeat attitude which has brought such a lively spark to our shooting set everyday! A big thank you to every member of our unit that has made this shoot such a special experience for me!"

The film is said to release on 11th August. 




No comments:

Post a Comment